Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

South of the Border Meatloaf

I tried my best to get a picture that makes meatloaf look tasty, but I don't know if that's possible.  I love meatloaf.  It is yummy and very easy to make.  This one is made with tortilla chips.

1 to 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
1 egg
2/3 c finely crushed tortilla chips
1 small onion
1/2 green bell pepper (I didn't have a green bell pepper and used small can of green chilies instead.)
1/2 c Ketchup
1 1/4 c cheese

Mix all ingredients except beef and 1/2 cup cheese . (I like to mix mine in the bread pan; it makes one less bowl for washing.)  Then mix in beef.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  Add cheese and bake about 15 -20 minutes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment