Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3 Bean Chili

This chili is pretty darn good and very easy to make. And it's great for leftovers!

2 pounds ground turkey or beef (I used turkey)
1 large onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 chopped green pepper
3 15 oz cans tomato sauce
2 16 oz cans diced tomato
2 cans kidney beans, drained
1 can pinto beans, drained
1 can black beans, drained
2 T chili powder
2 t dried oregano
1 t cumin

I also like to add cayenne pepper to spice it up. I have to do it to my own bowl because it's too much for the kids. (If you want to make a smaller recipe, just use 2 cans kidney beans and cut everything else in half)

No comments:

Post a Comment