Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chinese Fried Rice



I have always loved fried rice.  This recipe is very YUMMY!

1 to 1 1/2 lbs of chicken
soy sauce
1 c rice, cooked and cooled (3 c cooked)
1 small onion
2 medium carrots
3/4 c frozen peas
3 eggs
1/2 stick butter
1 t garlic powder

Cut chicken into chunks and marinate in soy sauce (enough to coat chicken) for a couple of hours.  Cook eggs and refrigerate until ready to use.

Cook chicken.  Add onion, carrots, peas, cooled rice, and eggs.

Melt butter and mix with garlic powder.  Pour over rice mixture until evenly coated.  Add more soy sauce to taste, if desired.

2 comments:

  1. I love this rice as well and am so glad that you posted a good recipe cause I would love to make it at home! THANKS CELESTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Brandon Taylor's father-in-law. My daughter and I were diagnosed Celiac nearly 3 years ago. Since then I've developed a lot of recipes that fit my bodybuilder nutrition plan. I'd be glad to talk shop sometime.

    ReplyDelete