Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spicy Chicken and Rice


I know it doesn't look awesome, but this is really good.  It is very simple with just 4 ingredients.  I also use it to fill tacos or enchiladas too.

5 chicken breast halves
1 bottle salsa
1 small tub of sour cream
2 c rice (cooked); or eat on corn tortillas

Place chicken in crock pot and pour 3/4 of the salsa on top.  Cook until chicken is tender enough to shred (about 5 hours).  Drain excess juice if there is any.  Add remaining salsa and sour cream (I add less, it just depends on how creamy you like it).  Cook until hot again 30-45 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment