Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simple Pulled Pork Sandwiches

I love to make this on a day that I know I won't be home around dinner time.



1 1/2 to 2 lbs Pork (a roast or country style boneless ribs work well)
1 Packet of dry onion soup mix
OR
4 t beef boullin
6 t dried onion flakes
1 t onion powder
1/2 t garlic powder


Place pork in crock pot on low (don't add water).  Once juices form in bottom add the onion soup or all the other ingredients. Cook about 8 hours stirring occasionally and shred with forks.  It is actually great with cornbread if you don't like other breads.  It's also really good topped with BBQ or Horseradish.


(These ingredients are actually a recipe from scratch for dry onion soup mix.  You can use it to replace onion soup mix in any recipe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment