Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

No Bake Pumkin Pie

This is a quick, easy, and delicious pie.  (If you don't have to be gluten free a graham cracker crust would be really good.)



1 can easy pumpkin pie mix (30 oz)
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1 c evaporated milk
1 small tub cool whip

Mix all ingredients well.

I made mini pies in my muffin pans or pour into a 9" pie pan.  Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.

Here's how I made the mini pies:



I used the rice pie crust recipe on here.  I rolled out 17 1 inch balls and squished them into the pan.  If you do it that way double the pie crust recipe because I had a bunch left over.  Be sure to remove them from the muffin pans before you fill them.  It will make it much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment