Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strawberry Salad

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  Life has kind of gotten away from me and I hadn't really tried any new recipes.  I posted three new ones tonight.  Hope you enjoy them!

This is a great salad I've had before, but just decided to make it recently.  It definitely deserves to be on the blog.  It's a new, old favorite.  And it's simple to make.

I didn't measure out the ingredients exactly, so here's what goes in.  Put as much of each ingredient in that makes it look balanced

Head of Green Leaf leffuce
Strawberries (apple chunks are good too)
Pecans
Dried Cranberries

Rinse and tear or chop lettuce.  Slice strawberries. Slightly break up pecans, if desired.  Toss all ingredients.  Top with cottage cheese and Briannas Blush Wine vinaigrette salad dressing.  For a lighter salad omit cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment