Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jules Nearly Normal Flour

I've been meaning to post this for awhile but just haven't.  I found this online there's a how to video on you tube.
I use this recipe for cooking as a thickener or to bread with.  I also use it to bake with when I am out if Jules Gluten free flour mix.  It is almost as good as the premixed stuff.

  • 1 cup potato starch
  • 1 cup corn starch
  • 1 cup white rice flour
  • 1/2 cup tapioca starch
  • 1/2 cup corn flour
  • 4 tsp. xanthan gum
Mix all ingredients well and store in air tight container.
I Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment