Remember...

All of the ingredients in these recipes can be purchased "gluten free", always read labels to be sure your ingredients are GF

I only use Jules Gluten Free flour anymore in my recipes. The recipes will work out great with it, but I can't garantee that using another all purpose mix will work out as well or taste good. If you haven't tried this mix. It is WELL worth the time and effort to order it. I can make anything except types of bread. Still working on that.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Buffelo Chicken Wing Dip

Ever since going gluten free I really want my food to have a lot of flavor, especially spice.  If you like spicy food this dip goes great with corn chips.  I also used the leftover dip and mixed some with rice.  It was delicious.  You can also half the batch it makes a lot and a whole batch is great  for parties







2 lbs. chicken breasts, cooked and shredded ( I put mine in the food processor and pulsed it a few times after I shredded it to make the pieces smaller)
1 12oz. bottle Frank's Red Hot Sauce
2 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 16 oz. bottle Blue Cheese Dressing (I use Ranch Dressing)
8oz. cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350.



In a 9X13 pan, combine the chicken and hot sauce, spread evenly across bottom of pan. 


In saucepan, combine cream cheese and dressing over medium heat. Stir until mostly smooth.  Spread evenly over the chicken.  


Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, then sprinkle with the cheese and bake another 10 minutes.  Let stand 10 minutes and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment